Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thankful Sunday/Update

This week was long, and kinda hard, but we made it! Wednesday Adam had Softball for work, which is kinda a waste but whatever, the kids enjoy going out to the parks except some of them are at really creepy downtown locales Yuck! But we got to eat at our fave. Mexican place that night, and the kids were Really good, so I am not complaining! Thursday Adam ran a 5K, and I got to see a chick runner Pee her pants right in front of me... that was thrilling. But we met some people that Adam knows from dental school and they have a cute family, and I am excited to hopefully get to be friends with them. We did a tour around the carnival and decided it was Way too crazy for us and went home. Then Adam was on call Friday and of course had the 1:30am deal, then we helped friends get a dishwasher Saturday, then packed up some of out house stuff. Today I taught a lesson in Relief Society at church, and Adam got called into the hospital, thank Heaven Rachel watched Phoebe for me and thank you Phoebe for being a good girl for her even though you where super hungry! Thanks Rachel!
So that is why I have been so sketchy lately, hopefully things will pull back together soon! Oh wait we are going to be moving, forget it...see me stable in September OK?
This week I am planning to go visiting teaching, to the Library for kiddie time, feed our friends hubby, go to Yoga (fingers crossed), visit friends, go to a dehydrating class, go to the Art museum on Friday when it is free, pack up some more stuff, well that is enough right?
No pictures it isn't working but I have very cute ones of the Baby Bee... So Tomorrow...Stay tuned

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I will watch Phoebe anytime! She is a doll and is so sweet!!!!

The Conductor said...

Visit Illinois and I'll be happy to watch her, too! Good luck with the move.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley