Thursday, September 30, 2010

She Loves Tomatoes!


Phoebe LOVES tomatoes! Like A lot! She is so cute... I had cut one up for her and she was eating the fresh from Jessica's garden goodness when she noticed a whole one Well Geez why wait for mom when I can do it myself! Well she ate that thing and the whole time was saying Hmmm, Yummy, Hmmm, Yummy... Oh was it cute! Then she noticed how much of a mess it was making and stopped eating it... Then she left the smushed up remnant of that tomato on my counter....


2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I love that she is eating it like a apple!

The Conductor said...

That little cutie. I left Buffalo before she was born -- how is it that she's so big?!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley