Monday, October 18, 2010

Once it was my Birthday...

Happy Birthday Momma
Well it was a good day! Woke up Luke told me it was my Birthday and that they bought presents for my horse.. I said For my Horse? NO SILLY, for your Birthday! OK Luke!
The kids got me oven mitts and an apron from Williams Sonoma in Red my favorite color! Adam got me some lovely smelling perfume called Flowerbomb...When we came down stairs this is what the sky gave me...Beautiful huh? It was pretty awesome! Then Adam and I went out to dinner at Bravo at the mall, it was yummy, we were accompanied by co-workers and several interviewees ...Thankfully they were nice and not weirdos!
IT was a good day!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley