Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gingerbread house


Well Since Adam is gone off to Utah to find our new Home Sweet Home, I had to get the kids to make a mess for a good cause rather than just general destruction....
So we ran to Wegmans and I dropped the big kids off in the playplace and went shopping for Gingerbread candy, and the house and frosting supplies! (I love you forever Wegmans)

Well we got home got the frosting made, and put up the walls...Then I MADE the kids eat dinner while it set up. mean Mom...

Then we got the roof on and set out to make it pretty, or well decorated at least! We had a lot of fun, there where some close calls where Phoebe just wanted to eat the whole thing... but over all it went well..




2 comments:

The Conductor said...

What a fun mom you are! I'll blame our lack of gingerbread house on our lack of a nearby Wegmans...

Beckey said...

Fun! I have a house...just need to buy some candy I guess! Happy "home sweet home" hunting!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley