Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Buffalo Car Show...



I LOVE the picture of Luke behind the window, he was SO mad about being in that car! I love that sad look!


Our Yearly tradition it seems! Once again we headed out in the cold to Downtown, Garbage town, Oh I mean Buffalo! Although it was not as cold as last year, and it wasn't as packed as last year, it was harder to have fun this year, one word....LUCAS!
That boy is an animal! Allie was a bit out of control herself, I guess that is what you get when you take to house bound kids out on a late night on the town! And then there was Allie and Luke too...Allie loved that Purple car, great color! Luke like All the cars, but he LOVED All the balloons!



WELL among all the Chaos we did manage to have fun, I sat in my Volvo, and of course My Acadia, the one I want was up on the platform that they won't let you touch! Mean Just Mean!

Our friends Sarah and Nick and their 2 kids joined us, See them in the convertible, Nick is pouting because he is so sad Sarah just wants a Mini-Van...No convertible for Nick!

Now Allie on the other hand, I think she thinks she is getting one... No pouting for her! We think the Truck is GREAT...
I wasn't really impressed with the New Dodge mini vans... The Honda was probably the nicest...Not Cheap, The Toyota was totally cheap...I hate the center console OY that thing would be broken in 2.3 seconds! And the Table thingy, well you really lose TONS of room in the Van for a table you won't be able to use on the go Till your kids are out of carseats. They are so tiny inside! I was surprised. Anyway that is my story I am sticking to it!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley