Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Got tagged....

10 years ago: I was 20, Just divorced, living in Boston as a Nanny, Dating Everyone I could find to go on a date with! Rolling in the money since I had NO Bills and a great paycheck, out on the town eating fabulous food!

Snacks I enjoy: Flavored triskets Yummy, Ranch Rice cake snacks

5 things on my to-do-list today: 1. Laundry. 2. yoga 3.Plan Dinner 4.clean the house 5. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Pay off our debts thus far, buy a Acadia for me and a Charger for Adam, Tell my Foodstamps worker where to stick it....(nicely of course) Get a babysitter so I could go shop for some new shoes, scrach that, Fly to Utah let Grandpa watch the kids, so Melissa and I could go shop for new shoes! When Summer comes... VACATION!

3 of my bad habits: Playing on the computer, Lazy to get up early and get going, Playing with my hair

5 places I have lived: Vermont, NewYork, Boston, Wyoming, Utah

Jobs I have had: Nanny, AOL Call Center Girl, Subway,Grocery clerk, Retail lots, Mommy

Things people don't know about me: Hmm, they are probably secret for a reason....I once wanted to be a Nun, I NEVER wanted to have kids, I thought Maybe one just for trying it out, I hated Utah when I moved there, but now I love it. I once got stuck in a laundry shoot... Don't ask.

3 comments:

Beckey said...

I didn't realize you had been married before, you should have put that in the list of things people didn't know about you! Great list! I always have it in the back of my head what I would do if I were suddenly rich... sigh...maybe someday...in 20+ years when the loans are paid off...sigh again!

Sarah said...

Hey! So how do you put music on your site??

Unknown said...

That was great there are some things i didnt even know it is cool. I love you and miss you email me. happy Valentines day give the kids hugs and kisses for me.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley