Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pictures Pictures Pictures

water show
paris
our crew...
chubby love
Chillin' with Jessie and McQuade at the pool...
Loved this broad in Vegas, Loved her Tips box...
How we rolled in Vegas... what a crew!
The pool at the Golden Nugget
The Cutest babe there!
The Belagio cares about you, and you baby... too bad by the time people read this they are already wasted!
At the Water show...
Above is Phoebe's new trick... Below is FUNNY well Adam didn't want to do it but I MADE him!
Enjoying the ride...
...My cute kids enjoying Vermont...
Phoebe hanging out with her Nona

3 comments:

Beckey said...

That looks like you had a lot of fun! Cute kiddos! I loved the picture of Adam as a dentist on call! LOL hey, I'm sure he heard about Dale...???

jessie said...

Hey have any Vegas pics to send me? I didn't even take one pic :o(

The Conductor said...

Chantel you take such great pictures! Phoebe is definitely the cutest baby around. Getting so big! I liked the dentists on call pic. I also like hubbies who humor wives who have great photo-op ideas.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley