Saturday, November 14, 2009

Maw's 90th Surprise Birthday...

Oh yeah she thought she was going to the bar... Then Surprise!
Then later we did lose her over at the bar...
Florida LaCourse, and her Great Great Grand Children... AKA my kiddies!
Below with her Great Grand Kids...(wish I knew them, but I only know one... I am the old girl in the group...)
Here are some of her Grand Children. 3 missing.
She was SO Thrilled! Love her face
Here are her daughters... Debbie, June and (Florida) and
Joyce (my grandmother holding the Bee)
My Gorgeous Cousin Katie with silly Bee5 generations sorta... I am of course missing since I am taking the picture...
Maw in blue, yellow sweater my grandmother Joyce, Black shirt my mom April, and of course my girls! (Great Aunt June also)
Neat old picture of Maw...
Me and Maw
Lucas at the Bar! haha
Cool board they put together with photos of everyone...

3 comments:

Scott said...

That's awesome Chantell! You didn't tell me you were going to this. That looks why fun. I am so glad you could go.

Elisa said...

LUCAS!! Ha Ha!

So glad you were able to go up there to see your "Maw"! What a fun suprise for her!

The Conductor said...

Too bad Aunt June couldn't have taken your 5-generation picture. That's amazing!! I love the Andy Warhol-style old picture of her. What a neat celebration!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley