Monday, November 16, 2009

Random Funny....

Why I always have the crazy stories from road trips I don't know! If you missed the old funny it is Totally worth reading about Click here I was remembering that when I was telling Adam about the current funny... Laughing so hard in bed last night!
So We had to stop in White Hall to go to the bathroom and get snacks since we were starving and I needed a Dr Pepper since I was so tired and falling asleep....So we do that and we come back out to the car, There is a car parked beside us, I load up the kids get everyone in and walk around to my side...Open my door put my treats in the car and then I start running in place really fast to get my body to wake up... Then I am punching the air...(Kempo style) Kicking up my heels, running running running! Punching Punching punching! Then I shake my head really good Shake off that sleep...Well when I shake my head I notice something in the car next to me and I look... Well there are two Old Girls sitting there STARING at me like I am NUTS! Mouths open and everything... Well at this point I realize how stupid I probably...OK actually look...so I quickly stop and jump into the van trying SO HARD not to die laughing...Adam asked me if I made eye contact... just for the one second when I realized they where there, then I hid my face in shame... If it had been summer and the windows down I would have explained myself but as it was I just left! Leaving them to wonder if they should call the cops or CFS...And leaving me something to laugh about...Oh well what is a girl to do!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

I was laughing before I realized there was someone watching you! I love reading your stuff! SO FUNNY! You crack me up Chantel!

The Conductor said...

What greater gift to give a person than the gift of laughter. And you did it for TWO people! That is awesome.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley