Friday, June 11, 2010

Kindergarten Day to Shine!



Seems like just yesterday we were at school for Meet the Teacher day...
Today was Allie's Kindergarten day to shine! Adam and I went into the school and they had a program set up so we would see what Allie has done and learn about her day as a Kindergartner. We had Story time, computer time, Math games, reading, and of course Snack! They had so many fun things from the kids work set up it was SO Cute and I was so sad/excited that she is almost done Kindergarten. We LOVE Allie's teacher Mrs. Hagadorn. She is such a great teacher and loves the kids so much! I honestly don't know how they do it year after year! She had a cute slid show of the kids from throughout the year, and I was getting a little teary, Allie look at me and says It's OK mom I almost cried the first time I saw it too! HAHA... SHe is so great!
As it happens she was also student of the week this week...

Allie and Daddy doing a Math Game above, Below Allie and her buddy Nathan, it was great I said Nathan can I take your picture with Allie? So he leans over and smiles then shakes his head and puts his arm around her! SO Cute!
This is Allie and her friend Drishti They have been buddies since the first day!
When She grows up she wants to be a scientist because she wants to learn
more about the Earth!
Our big girl!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley