Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mainely Maine...

You will get used to the Maine jokes about 2 days in Maine... Can't tell you how many stores we saw with Hokey names...Anyway, Luke is Anti-pictures these days, so this was his grudging photo...
The Foggy top of Cadillac Mountain as apposed to the previous posts Beautiful pictures... Glad I took them! I only got the one chance!
Love this picture... Luke was freezing!
My sweet family!
See Luke's funny face and running away... OY!
My boys!


My little Hikers!
The kids at Thunder Hole....
This reminds me of that one time at church... Yeah except that time it was Luke!

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

So that's where you've been. Lucky!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessie said...

THese are adorable! its easy to take cute pics when the subjects are soo cute!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley