Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A few busy projects...

Some Turtle pancakes for Turtley! Luke couldn't eat the pancake turtles
head so we reserved that part...

I got this lamp for $5 at a yard-sale, and I hated the Gold part and although I could have probably lived with it for 97 cents for some spray-paint I just made it look lots better and more live-able...Even though I couldn't take it apart to get that inside bit... still looks lots better to my eyes...

Adam's headlights were really bad, and he found a Turtle wax product that made them like new again for like 9 bucks instead of Hundreds! Now he can actually see at night! Makes me feel better! Although he probably should have done it Ages ago!

1 comment:

jessie said...

I LOVE the lamp and Im soo glad you posted the headlight polish!! my car needs that!! YAY! Im excited it actually works!!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley