Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer summer summertime...

Here are just some fun summer pictures...These kids are Hams Total Hams!
She was wearing them, of course I went to take the picture she stopped!
Phoebe's cute wet feet on my floor
Luke's Sunflower... It is really pretty! We all love looking at it!
Allie has been taking Swimming lessons, but this Mom can't handle bringing the camera and trying to run after Luke and Bee, Too much for me ! So no pictures yet, maybe next week I will be brave, but she has passed off Level 2 and is on to Level 3, and doing amazing! She started off not wanting to go underwater AT ALL, and with the small change of getting her goggles, she is a pro, she is dunking all the way down, and is Happy to do it. She also is dunking with No goggles now since others are doing it too! It is amazing what can happen in a week.
We also have been going to the library on Fridays for a little class for Allie and the little kids and I play and read books, Allie has done some cool crafts and learned about Sea serpents, boats, bugs, made a raisin dance in water and had a blast! Thank you free library programs!
I can't believe how much summer has gone by, and I am hoping we can continue to enjoy the rest of the summer, School starts September 7th for both kids, Luke will be starting PreK.

Here is Luke and his beloved Bike!
Which I am sure we are going to have to replace sooner than later, he loves to get going really fast then slam on the breaks, he has literally worn the tread down to thread...Whata boy!

Allie and I discovered a cute series called Ivy and Bean, it is super cute, and Allie loves them!
Well till next time....

2 comments:

Beckey said...

Brooklyn got a new bike 3 weeks ago and her tires are almost bald already! She loves to get going fast and then skid....shesh! I think she shoulda been a boy! LOL Cute pics! Has Allie started the Junie B series yet? My older girls LOVED them! It's a fun one...although the book has a little bit of bad grammar which kind of bugged me since the kids are just learning to read. But they are super fun stories!

Anjalique said...

Cute pics of Allie reading. :) I like those. A lot!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley