Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I See the Moon, The Moon Sees me...

Well Allie had to have the training wheels put back on her bike...She can ride but she gets too worried...Anyway So we went out to the garage to do that tonight , and came out and the moon looked so beautiful...of course I missed the "perfect" shot I saw but I love the Moon...And I love these shots of the garage, so very domestic to me...Plus in that Blur in the one below is my sweet boy... I just love it! It is So "Home".

Above both kids back from the trial run with Allie's training wheels.
Below... Well the Moon over the neighborhood.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Chantel! cute pics, as always. I have been supa busy and so just got back to my blog. Anyhow, congrats on the countdown! Time is zooming by.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Love the home and moon pics! How was the kickball game? :)

Beckey said...

I LOVE the moon too. I follow it's cycle every month! Those are great pics! How long are you in Utah? When do you come ti Maine? Have lots of fun and eat lots of good Mexican while you'r there! :)

Anjalique said...

Love these nighttime pictures! What a beautiful moon.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley