Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer lovin'


Wow, All three kids in the same picture... Sorta happy to have their picture taken? (we won't mention wearing Odd outfits) That is everything a Photography Momma could ask for...Truth is I was actually just going to take a picture of the chair they are sitting on which is my newest project, $1 at a garage sale...So cute! But hey when kids do cute stuff like this what am I to do.. So I told Allie to take off that hat and of course Phoebe was done and Luke hid under the chair...
I guess it couldn't last forever right? But this is a sweet shot... Love these kids!

Just another example of Lukes crazy sleeping arrangements....

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley