Friday, July 6, 2007

New Shoes and a DATE!

Allie has outgrown her Dora shoes so we had needed to get her some new ones and today at Sears we saw these beauties for 10 bucks! Sold! Yes that is Allie using Adam's syringe to give them a shot...hmm, wonder where she learned that?

A Date!
Adam took me on a date! YEAH! It was really weird! I felt so strange not having the kids with us, I kept looking for them. We went to Dinner at Applebee's (Thanks Annette) and then we went to Walmart since tomorrow we are babysitting at the Temple (for 15 kids! Yikes!) Thanks to John and Sarah for watching our kids! I guess they were really good and Luke ate like a ton of food and didn't even make a mess, I say John is Hired!
Then Sunday Amy and Milan get here! Adam speaks at Church, and it is just crazy! I feel busy! Well I will share more later.

1 comment:

Beckey said...

We have not been on a date since Christmas, because we always feel dumb asking people in our ward to babysit, so we can't wait to go out- we have been here 4 days and haven't gone yet- but we will! Oh yes, we will!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley