Thursday, July 12, 2007

Palmyra with the Girls and one boy! (click on picture for bigger image)

Well today we went to Palmyra, Ny the birth place of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints We had some lunch the the best resturant in town the Chill and Grill. Then we hit the sights. It was pretty cool, Amy, Annette and I have been there before, but Melissa and Julie hadn't. Tomorrow we go to Niagara Falls, are you sick of seeing pictures from the falls? Tough, keep looking! HAHA, then it will be Pageant tomorrow night, so that should be fun! I hope, I may fall asleep, I can't believe I am going to drive all the way back to Palmyra tomorrow! Oh well, time is flying, Adam takes boards in less than a week. Then we are off to Utah! Well anyway, enjoy!

Me and the kiddies

Allie Planted a "Tree", More like she played in the dirt!

Stroller Patrol Amy, Melissa, Julie, Me
Luke, Milan, and Allie
Puttin' those Kids to work!


Me and Me with the kids, Boy I am Vain! haha
Note the small black bug on my collar, that stinkin' thing bit me shortly after I took this picture, He died shortly after that! Dumb Bug!


Palmyra Temple

The cutie bootie

The Crazy Crew...What fun!
(Julie, Melissa, Amy, and me)

The Sacred Grove, I know I am good,
that picture is about perfect... (if it isn't, keep your opinion to yourself!)


Annette, Melissa, Julie and Luke outside of the Frame house at the Smith Family Homestead

Allie and Grandma at the temple

1 comment:

Beckey said...

When we went to Palmyra on our move to Halifax, we were so sick of being on the road that we stopped, literally walked past all of the stuff to see, went to the grove, walked straight back to the car and kept on driving. We felt so bad because it wasn't a spiritual thing for us at all, but by day 7 of driving across the country and knowing we had 2 more days we just wanted to GET THERE! So needless to say, we need to revisit Palmyra one day to really see it! Hope you are having fun! BTW, that pic is great you took of the grove!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley