Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

My happy feet have new slippers... Thanks mom for the early birthday present! I love them!

Today was our Pumpkin patch day, we usually head over to the Great Pumpkin Farm, but we got there and they tried to charge us 5 Dollars a head... Hmmm... NO So we went over to Greg's U Pick and found a lovely little farm. It was fun and there were Not 200 people there Win/Win!

Luke had a BLAST!We saw donkeys, calves, chickens, goats, and bunnies...Then went and played in the patchs of pumpkins...



I love this picture of the kids in the wagon... Toooooo Cute!
I loved this pumpkin below it was my favorite... sadly we did Not bring it home...
Allie posing with my fave. pumpkin!


Now that is a Cute Pumpkin!

1 comment:

Scott said...

All these pictures are adorable. I love them

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley