Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My little Chef...

Lucas Loves to bake, he really wanted to make brownies yesterday for his friend Rylee who came over yesterday. He had the brownie mix out and the eggs and a bowl, I told him that I needed to shower so just to wait till I was done...OK he says, so then I get done showering and I hear the noises that a Mom knows that means trouble. I come around the corner and I see this....He says "Mom, I needed 2 eggs!" And they are cracked and in the bowl. And there is no mess, only 2 pieces of shell in there. I say Hey were are the shells? he shows me that he stuck them in the box, just like I do. It was pretty impressive...Here is Phoebe and Piper... So cute... (Piper was really tired and Phoebe had just woken up...)

1 comment:

The Conductor said...

Wow, way to go Luke! I'm quite impressed. That little Piper looks just like I remember Rylee looking -- just like her mom! Or is it her dad? Anyway, I could tell she's a Davis even though I've never met her!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley