Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Sunset

Yesterday was the first time in I don't know how long I saw a pretty sunset...The sun has been out here for the last 3 days! It is so great to see that long lost friend again... I am hoping it is a good sign for Spring to be on the way!


These two are nothing but trouble...In the last few days they have pushed Momma to the edge of reason...Peeing in random things, pooping Not where he should, running and running, being on the table and spilling, squishing, throwing food, plates, cups, tearing apart the computer desk, playing in the toilet, getting out pans, and tupperware, making their own cocoa, Well I think you get the drift... Trouble! Yesterday it was almost 40 so we went for a walk and rode bikes in the driveway, Then Luke wanted Chicken nuggets and he had 2 and then I heard snoring! I looked over and he was asleep on the bench... It was a rough day!

1 comment:

The Conductor said...

Holy Cow, rough indeed! That little Lukey, though -- what an angel when he is sleeping, right? Your sunset is gorgeous!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley