Monday, March 8, 2010

Thrift store luck

Cause you know that is all it is.. Luck...
I have wanted some Milk Glass for ages... found this baby for 1.98 Then I decided not to get it, then realized if I didn't get it I would regret it... I think it looks very nice on the mantel!

My Big find...Ann Taylor canvas jacket...It looks barely worn, and It is my favorite color...
I LOVE it, it was $3, Seriously! 3 Dollars! So worth it!
I got a few more things but they are still in the wash, so when I get them out I will share those too...

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

That jacket is so cute! What a steal!!!

The Conductor said...

$3! It looks awesome on you. Love the milk glass on the mantel too. Good job Chantel!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley