Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My New Life

This is a beautiful video...I have followed this woman's blog since her plane crash. I feel like I know her, she has shared her whole life with the world and it has been an inspiration... not only to me, but to thousands of others. I have great respect for her and her family, and I Love that they did this video, it is so touching. We all have hard times, and these guys have had some of the worst. I feel like if Nie can do it so can I. I hope you also enjoy this video... I especially love the part about the girls getting to ride to school with there Dad and her saying that they felt like they were the Luckiest girls in the world and her too, and they are....So Sweet!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley