Friday, September 14, 2007

Calling for some new recipes!



Now that fall is coming, and I am actually wanting to cook again, I need some new life for my menu!
I am asking for help! Anyone have any good recipes?
Preferably easier, and speedy But hey I am willing to try anything that sounds good!
And especially if you have any PUMPKIN recipes Let me know!

You can either email me or leave it in the comments section below!

Anyway I love shopping at our grocery store Wegmans it is the best store ever!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Hey! A girl that used to be in our ward gave me this blog site, she knows them (I don't) but they have some good ones sometimes!

http://everydaymeals.blogspot.com/

Send some my way too if you get any new good ones!

Beckey

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley