Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fun stuff

Well I am sharing pictures of my new crafts, I went to Sarah Tanner's house today and did this little one of the Allie painted Pumpkins and Cat, I think it came out cute! Thanks Sarah for letting me use your Hot Glue gun, but I burnt my finger so I guess I am not aloud to have one at home! It is better now at least!
But it was a fun little project to do and now Allie is all proud of her decorations!
Allie had her second dance class today and she really enjoyed that, there was drama beforehand but I am not going to even talk about that! OY! She really is a good little dancer, and she is getting the heel toe stuff now so that is good!
She has to bring her baby doll to her next class so that should be fun for her dolly to go to class with her!
Our neighbors moved out and I found the Mother Load of Martha Stewart in their recycle bin... So I recycled them! All the Holiday issues! I am so excited! Lots of good ideas in their!

So here is the newest members of our family, Ted the scarecrow, he was only $10 at Wegmans, Allie and I were excited, Daddy thought we were nuts! Luke like him! And of course the pumpkin for my front door!



And last but not least here is my "flowers" I bought I love them! I think for fake flowers they are pretty nice! They look good in my kitchen too!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Aww, you're good, I haven't even started to think about Fall decorations yet! Once the craziness ends this week, maybe I'll dig mine out!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley