Monday, September 10, 2007

Just stuff....


Look at that girl, she is crazy, she loves Red Cars! We ended up taking our car in to the dealer and getting it fixed, so we rented this Fabulous car! It is a Toyota Prius, and it i ROCKS! As a matter of fact when we had to give it back I wanted to cry! It is smaller yes I know but I just LOVE it! It was so fun to drive! Allie as you can tell loved it, but she loved it also because it had a "puter" in it. Meaning a computer, there is a touch screen display that shows you your energy consuption along with other cool things! I miss it already! Especially since the thing the dealer was supposed to fix is the Check Engine light which has been on for 2 years now and well guess what it came back on as we were driving around tonight... $500 later! Plus the other thing we needed to fix was the seatbelt in the back and that was a Special order, meaning Really expensive! Oy, so that will be in at the end of the week.
Allie starts her Dance class tomorrow, we went to day and got her a Brand New Leotard, I felt like a bad mommy for sending her in a used one on the first day. So I am now an expert at finding Dance stuff in this area, we had gone to Walmart 2 wks ago and they had tons, we went today and it was Wiped out! So I was in a bit of a panic, but then I saw this other Mom over there looking through it, and I asked her about it and she said Toys are Us also had some. So we went there and got a very cute one that even had sleeves! Amazing!
Joanne's Fabric was right next to Toys R Us so we got some fun Fall stuff to paint, which will be pictures for a different day. But a funny story from Joanne's, Allie was singing rather loudly but being very good and having fun. So I was singing with her and we were having fun Luke was dancing and being happy to and this older lady comes over and tells Allie she sings very well and that she should be on TV. Then some other old Bird walks by right then and says all snotty, She is too loud for stores! then she walked on by... I was so shocked! The first lady winked and said she though Allie was a beautiful singer and I say really loud....Well you can't please Everyone! But I wish I hadn't been so shocked and could have said, well turn down your Hearing Aid then! But I wasn't fast enough and truly have never heard anyone be that rude right to a child. It wasn't like she was being out of control... Then I could understand it! At least I wish I had thought to say well we are all not miserable like you.... But truly I couldn't believe it!

Oh well! We also went to the Library for the Preschool program they do their it is only 30 minutes long but it was fun, and the lady was nice so that is good. Allie had fun and so did Luke. These kids just love each other! As you can see! They were watching Dora and Diego today, it was funny! Last week we went to the Marchant's house for a BBQ, but I stole this picture from their site, Luke is looking at Maia like WOMEN DRIVERS! That just crackes me up! I love her look too, and her foot up on the seat! They had so much fun with that Jeep! Well also Tomorrow Luke has his 9 month Dr appointment! So it will be neat to see how big he is now! Plus the poor kid has shots again! So that report will be tomorrow!
Well that is about it! Have a fun day!

2 comments:

Beckey said...

we have the same Barbie Jeep, my girls loved it! We were going to take Halle out in it the other day (she found it in the basement and tried crawling in it) but the battery was dead...not re-chargable dead...so I think we need a new one! Ouch! It will probably be as expensive as a real car battery! Anyway, cute pictures! Good luck Allie with the dance class! I can't believe that lady was so rude! I would have had to say something, even if I had to think about it for a minute and then go hunt her down to say it to her. What a biddy!

Amy said...

Sorry to hear about your car!! That stinks. I like the red car!!!!!!!!!!!! Allie and Luke are so cute. I just want to come over and play with them. And even take them home with us. :) Good luck with shots Luke and have fun in dance class Allie. Milan love you guys so much. Last night she was brushing her teeth and said, "uncle Adam helps me." So cute. love you guys. Also you call me and I was busy as well. It seems like now that the fall has come it has gotten busy with taking kids places. We hope to touch base soon!

love ya!
Amy

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley