Friday, September 21, 2007

To the Beach!

Well it has been beautiful, so I have justified that my house can be a mess so I can get these kids and me out before we are snowbound! Sadly I think it will be sooner than anyone wants! So one of the girls called and said Hey the beach is free now lets go! So we did! the kids had a blast, it ws shallow and Luke could crawl around in it and Allie had a blast playing with her bucket, that we bought for Halloween! handy!
Anyway enjoy some pictures!Allie and Joseph running!

Look at him he is a total monkey baby clinging to me like that!
someone splashed Luke and he ended up having a melt down, so he took a bit of a nap on the beach! I think he looks so cute! The one bad thing was he kept eating rocks! YIKES! I would pull this huge rock out of his mouth and he would have a fit! And the seagulls kept stalking Tina! They were totally creepy and would walk very quietly up to her bags! Allie lured them away with animal crackers though!
Sassy!

2 comments:

Beckey said...

Nice you could go to the beach before it gets cold! We have a few things we want to do too, but the cold it coming quick! Looks like you had fun!

Crescent said...

You're making me jealous with the pictures! I wish I could have made it...next time right?

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley