Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Crescent tagged me!

Ok according to Crescent I am supposed to list 6 things you may not know about me...
This may be hard....
1. I don't have any background for loving to cook, but I love it, and I am totally self taught, I do pretty well. I can't wait to have a real kitchen and be able to have a place to put all the kitchen gadgets I plan to buy.

2.I used to do archery when I was a kid. (I know I am only at Number two and I am stretching that far!)

3. I have lived in 5 states, (New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Wyoming and Utah) Some a few more than one time.

4. I was a Nanny in Boston, Ma for 3.5 years and Loved living there!

5. I started college to be a teacher but quite and then was going to major in English, but got married and cant' afford school, now I want to got to Culinary school although I don't think I will, I may take some business classes or something though.

6. I also went to London England once. I met a guy at the Hard Rock Cafe one night and we have been good friends ever since. HI TOM!

Ok so there you have it! Ok I tag Amy, Melissa and Beckey and well anyone else who wants to be tagged...
Chantel

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley