Thursday, November 1, 2007

Six Years ago....

Our family began November 2nd 2001...I remember it like it was not 6 years ago!
We didn't have a digital camera back then so the pictures kinda stink, but you will get the idea, we were both younger and thinner!





Adam, I love you so much and count you as one of my greatest blessings, thank you for being brave enough to marry me! I think it has turned out alright! We have a great family and lots of love for each other. We are working hard to do things the best we can and make the best memories for our kids and I am ever so thankful to you for all your hard work and suffering on our behalf. I am happy to say I have the best husband I could have! You are the person who makes me whole. I love you more than I could ever say with words! Your Wife, Chantel.

3 comments:

Beckey said...

Oh Wow! That was better than any card you could have boughten! Congratulations on the anniversary, I can't believe it has been 6 years either, I remember when Adam needed time off for the wedding, man that makes me feel old! Have a good anniversary! Great pictures!

Crescent said...

Congrats you guys!! That's definitely a big milestone, and look at how much you've accomplished already!

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary! That is great! I am glad you put some of your wedding pictures up they are fun to look at!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley