Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wedding Tagged....


Ok Now Megan Tagged me! OK Megan, you have to know that this was a lot of work... Since we are REALLY OLD and they didn't even HAVE Digital Camera's when we got married...No I am kidding but we didn't have one at least... But I had to take pictures of our pictures for the most part! Anyway... Hard labor went into this! And I am bored!
Once upon a time.....Chantel and Adam met, 3 days later they were engaged, 2 months later they got married........


I love This picture below, it is kinda not the best Picture of a picture, but this was about a week after we met, and got engaged. (If you don't know that story that is a WHOLE nother can of worms.)


Engagement and Bridals in October
I loved my "Cinderella" Dress, it is so beautiful! But I hated my bridals he kept telling me not to smile and that is SO not me.


We were married on November 2nd, 2001 at Noon. It was a Fabulous day! The weather was so perfect, almost too warm, I don't know how we made it through that day! Melissa burnt my neck with the curling iron and everyone was teasing me about hickies. We forgot my Pettycoat at home, Adam kept stepping on my dress and popping off my buttons that ran down the back of the dress.


We had a cute little ring ceremony at the reception. It was kinda embarrassing for me just because I am so not a public speaker! But I loved it, we both read each other a scripture that meant a lot to us. Mine Ruth 1:16 Adam's Proverbs 31:10-31

Well that is it! I tag...Mrs.Tanner,Melissa and Amy, Beckey, Nat... You know you don't have anything better to do!

2 comments:

Megan said...

You look so happy & Cute! You both look so young! I really enjoyed looking at your wedding pictures.. Now why didn't I think of taking pictures of pictures?

Crescent said...

I love it!! I loved reading about the whole story, but I'm afraid I have to get the details sometime...I'm all about details. And I can't believe how much Luke looks like Adam, especially in these pictures. Now I need to get going on my wedding tag...maybe tomorrow!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley