Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thankful Sunday

I am thankful for reading books with the kids and that they all love that time as a family as much as I do!
I am thankful for a great spiritual and uplifting day, for our Prophet and for the General Conference of our church.
I am thankful for the days with sunshine, they make me happy and lighten my burdens...
I am thankful for when the kids are sick because they love to be held and I love to hold them, I am not so thankful for throw up, and snot noses.
I am thankful for the chance to re-evaluate the things that are working and not working for me and the family, and for the chance to improve and become better!
And I am thankful for my new haircut, I really love it and it came out almost as nice as yesterday, so that is a Fabulous thing! YEAH!!!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley