Friday, April 3, 2009

How was your week?

Yesterday was the nicest day of the year so far... So we got out and I messed with my Manual settings on my camera... It was fun, and it has been a long time since I did anything with them so I just couldn't remember what I was doing so this is what I got not bad for not remembering! Plus the flower are a lovely sign of spring! We have some friends who live in Rapid City, SD and well after reading her blog about getting 2 Huge snow storms in March and still having tons of snow, even today, I think I am liking buffalo a little bit better, Not loving it mind you but it is ok... we have NO snow, and it was almost 70 yesterday! I officially stop whining about the weather till next winter...
See this one not so good...
This one much better...
Rub a dub dub...3 kids in my tub!
So funny huh?

Here are the 1 Million cookies I made last week! YUMMY
Allie has also made the birthday party rounds lately...like 5 party's in 2 months pretty good she loves every second of it!

2 comments:

jessie said...

Hey, Cute pics! wish we were coming to visit in may!!!

The Conductor said...

So fun to recognize the faces--and houses--at the parties! Your cookies look just delicious. And your kids are so cute, as always.

I need photography lessons from you, Chantel. Serious!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley