Monday, March 30, 2009

Thankful Monday...Again...

Totally loving this picture of my baby girl!

It was a beautiful day the other day so we spent it outside!
We won't talk about the fact that it is currently 30 and spitting snow on and off...
"YES!", the bubble was big!
What a crew!
My handsome devil....


I love these pictures of Allison, they are SO her!

Love that face!
Lucas has been loving Phoebe lately... he kisses her and loves her, here he is letting her take a call on his cell, what a great brother!
Kisses!

2 comments:

The Conductor said...

Chantel, how do you get so many GREAT shots? Do you take a billion and delete, like I do? And yet I still can't quite capture the expressions I want. These photos are classics. I love the Allie-expressions, the Luke faces, and the Little Phoebe looks! Great pics!

Sharlene said...

Jonathan has that same Mickey Mouse cell phone. He loves it.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley