Sunday, March 8, 2009

Thankful Sunday & a week in review

Can you believe all this week I haven't blogged! I can't, Geez, I think this was one of the hardest weeks ever! Luke has been overtired which means Over Drive!~ Which is no good..So Monday we went to Chuck E Cheeses and that was wonderful, they don't care what your kids do there! I love it! Cheap fun. Luke hasnt' been sleeping well since we took off his crib and made it a toddler bed so I put him in his room to take a nap and well he practiced his skills of Trashin the place for when he is a famous rock star or something like that! He is good huh?
Then he finally passed out so I went in to check on him and make sure he was Ok, and I couldn't find him....but I could hear him snoring... I checked all around then turned around to walk out and saw the laundry basket..... Yup Sleeping in the laundry basket... Then I honestly don't remember all the rest of the week but come Thursday night we had a Relief Society party and I was so mad when I walked in there was no place to sit and I asked if I could sit somewhere and they said no room at first so Mommy threw a tantrum and said FINE I'm going home then! Everyone jumped up and made room... I felt so stupid but boy had I lost it! So thanks ladies for still liking me after I throw public tantrums and then cry about it! "He is lucky he is cute or we would have to sell him on Ebay" -Adam

Saturday we went to look at some places and the place we were supposed to look at was PACKED with people and I was ticked off and said forget it! So we went on our way, and checked out a few other places around the area... then we went to go home. On the way home Adam says Hey that place is for rent....(it is on Sheridan Dr) So I said Flip around! So we did and well though it isn't much to look at on the outside we stoped and Adam said go snoop around the back... I jumped out and checked out the back of the house and saw it has a nice yard and then checked out in the windows and it looked pretty nice and big so we took the number and gave them a call...We came back a few hours later to check out the place, well it is Beautiful! It is HUGE and redone and lovely! There is a huge room in the basement that is finished and amazing! There is an awesome mud room, a fireplace 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, a work room 2 car garage, hardwood floors everywhere, the only "downside" is that it doesn't have the stove or fridge....But the price is the same as the tiny dump we looked at a week ago! So we are going to hear back on mon. or tue... so keep your fingers crossed for us!
Tonight it was funny the kids got out the Yoga mats and started doing Yoga, it was so cute, Pictures will come tomorrow... I am to lazy to upload them now.So mostly this week I am thankful I made it! I am thankful that they had this silly thing at the Relief Society party were they had us all write something nice about each person and when I got mine and read it, I was surprised at some of the things that they wrote, They were totally sweet and made me feel like I am not totally failing at everything. So thanks ladies, you know who you are...You made my night and I am so reading that paper again when I feel lousy! So on to our next adventure... Adam has the NERB exam on Thrusday, and after that he is DONE tests FOREVER! And it is Spring break! YEAH! I am so excited to have fun family time! (packing and organizing the basement and painting, fun huh?) Good night!

3 comments:

Mama Bean said...

I hope you get your house!! I love the disaster created by Luke. There is more then once I have wanted to list one of my critters for sale!! And you are NOT NOT NOT a failure. You are AWESOME!!

Melissa Pratt said...

Luke totally reminds me of Caleb!!! They would have way to much fun together!!

The Conductor said...

Chantel, I must say, I love the fact you took a picture of the craziness in the bedroom. (I also loved how he slept in the laundry basket. Too cute!) What a week you've had! It gets better, I promise... Keep us updated on the house -- I'm so excited for you!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley