Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wii

WE got a Wii....it is a hit as you can see
We got Phoebe to sit in the excersaucer...
We Went to the Zoo, it was also a hit, Thanks Harkers for the invite it was a blast! No pictures cause I was too lazy to haul the camera.
We are working on cleaning the basement...
We are glad Phoebe's hips are just great...
We are happy it is Spring Break and Daddy is around lots!
We are excited to get Allie registered for Kindergarten today!
Ok so maybe Momma had a small anxiety attack, but it is over now...

3 comments:

Beckey said...

Oh, I remember kindergarten registration...I always cried! She will love it though! We love our wii too!

The Conductor said...

Did I miss something about Phoebe's hips? And I'm hoping the anxiety attack was related to the kindergarten milestone and not something unmentioned that I should be concerned about?! You've been busy! Your family is so darling!

Sharlene said...

Super Mario Party 8--Kimberly's favorite Wii game. Did I tell you she got up in sacrament meeting during the primary presentation and said she likes to play golf on Wii sports with her family. Ya, everyone else said something like--play hide and go seek or go to the park--my kid's favorite memory involves video games.....

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley