Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thankful Sunday

I am mostly Thankful that it is Now MARCH,
One step closer to nice weather!
Thank Heaven!

The Shep Family!

"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it.
You either have to laugh or cry.
I prefer to laugh.
Crying
gives me a headache."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley


This is so how I have felt lately! I love Sister Hinckley! She was a Wise woman!

Me and all my kids! Yikes!

My girls!
Everyone has a baby!
What a doll!

I have noticed with Lucas lately that he is having some issues... I think he is not a fan of not being the baby anymore... he needs More Momma, any ideas how to solve this issue? I try to love him more and spend more time with him but sometimes he just gets really mad... Poor boy! I love him so much! If I could only understand what he was saying!

4 comments:

Elisa said...

Wow! In that first picture little Pheobe looks JUST like Adam! What a little cutie! Your family is so dang cute!

Melissa Pratt said...

oh my goodness your Luke is so darn cute!! That is so funny with the binki in his mouth!! Love it

Melissa Pratt said...

oh my goodness your Luke is so darn cute!! That is so funny with the binki in his mouth!! Love it

The Conductor said...

I wish I had some words of wisdom for you and Little Luke, but will it help if I just say IT'S NORMAL?!

I vaguely remember having some success when I indulged the 2nd-to-youngest sibling in their babyish desires. You know: "Ohh, look, there's Mommy's little Baby Luke, all snuggled up in his crib with the binky! I just love my little Baby Lukey..." or whatever. Then they get their fill and are done with it and move on to their regular age-appropriate activities.

(Note I said this is a vague memory... Maybe I never really did this, or maybe I never really had success with this. My Mommy mind turns to mush a lot these days. Sorry!)

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley