Monday, March 23, 2009

Thankful Monday

I know I have missed two Sundays in a row, it is Spring Breaks fault....
I am thankful for Spring Break! It was so fun to have Adam home and have not much to do and to not go anywhere! We did a lot of work in out basement and got it all cleaned up and painted. We got lots of appointments out of the way, and we went on a fun drive up to Lockport, over to Medina, and then Down to Batavia and home, it was a fun trip till right at the end when Phoebe had had enough of the kids yelling and screaming in fun, she is sensitive right now to loud noises. And at that point we all realized a Van would be Awesome! Put the 2 crazies in the back and Phoebe in the middle so she can have peace... Hopefully someday!
I am thankful for all the beautiful Sunshine we have been getting there is nothing better than SUN! I feel 100% better with Sunshine on my face!
Downer news is I bought a dress off line and that thing is Nothing like what I had expected, and it is awful...Adam says I would fit in with the Colorado City people in it! So that stinks! My dress Quest Continues!
We also found another house we loved, and we are pretty sure isn't going to work out... this one is owned by crazy people, (or they seem that way to us) They are supposed to get back with us hopefully soon, but they seem to be not the kind of people to pick up the phone and call...So we will see!
And Congratulations to the Marchents who had their baby, and to the Cleggs who are expecting a baby!
Well here is to a great week!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I loved getting a van at that stage. I put one in the back and two in captains chairs in the middle. NO ONE COULD TOUCH EACH OTHER!!! It was so quiet. Not anymore though, we have every seat full.

Jennifer said...

By the way, I heard about the Marchant family baby name drama that had a great ending.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley