Thursday, August 13, 2009

amid my madness...

As we are in the middle of this move I am going nuts....
Overtired kids, momma packing away, Phoebe and Lucas unpacking away...Allie Momma #2, Tired! hazy, Hot Humid...Cleaning cleaning cleaning...Laundry, isn't that cleaning? Dishes too, you mean I have to make dinner? With what? Tired...Humid, sweaty, Crazy! Bunkbeds, mops, wheres the broom...Where is Luke? Nope we are still Not done!

Well anyway, Phoebe got a tooth the other day! Just pushing on through! She is so cute and sweet and is crawling FAST! she is like Turbo speed kid now, and is a hazard to herself. But I guess Next week I will hopefully be sleeping better since she will have her own room and Hopefully won't get woken up, or be waking Luke Up, so it is Sleep through the night training time! YEAH! Momma will love it!

PS, Yes I am crazy at this point...
Here is Allie with her cool 1980's side ponytail! looks pretty cute actually!
chewing on the fingers...good sign of new tooth...
See it??? No well really it is there...

1 comment:

The Conductor said...

Phoebe is such a cute little Gerber Baby. Are you gonna make it? I'm worried about you. Wishing I could take your kids for a while so you can get a BREAK!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley