Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Smart Allison

Yesterday Allison asked my why people run from their cities, I said what do you mean...
"You know like when something bad happens everyone in the pictures is running from their city"
Hmm, I am thinking too myself WHAT have you been watching on TV!
"You know mom like earthshakes"
Well Allie they are just trying to find someplace safe....
" Mom is Dragonfly TV real?" (PBS Science show)
yes
"Well then I know how earthshakes happen..." you do?
"Yes, There are DISHES under the ground that move and shake everything"
Ok I am thinking about that for a second... OH Plates! Right Dishes...
Allie you are too smart!

1 comment:

The Conductor said...

Chuckle chuckle! Too cute. Dishes! I love it!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley