Sunday, August 2, 2009

More house....

View from living room corner with built in bookshelf into dining room...
One of my favorite parts Love this door and the little Mudroom it leads to! Where I will hang my IKEA coat rack, and hopefully find a cute little bench for my little ones to sit on and take off their shoes.
Creepy laundry room which needs a coat of paint and a new light.
Below the Basement play/TV room...Which need a seriously deep cleaning and it is going to get carpet cleaned Stinkin' Cat
The living room Below....Adam said tonight, no one ever expected to really use that fireplace since there is no way to gate it off.. OUCH! Too bad our TV won't fit in the built in.
My little pantry! YEAH!
My kitchen...
Middle size bedroom with the Stupid wallpaper boarder, WHY!!!!!! there is also a gap in it next to the right window Again...WHY!!!!! We could take down the boarder and paint the whole thing which is a Serious temptation!Phoebe's bedroom, those window shades make that room about Blacked out which is AWESOME!

4 comments:

Crescent said...

Love the house!! Your kitchen is gorgeous! I'm with you on the wall paper...not really a big fan...not sure why people do that either! Jealous of the mud room for sure!! I need to come see the house in person once you get settled in!

Sean & Kendra said...

It is awesome!! I am so excited for you guys!!

jessie said...

first of all: allie, I love the princess dress! You look ten times prettier than Belle! Chantel! your house looks like lots of fun!

The Conductor said...

Built-in bookshelf -- cool! Mudroom -- what a luxury! Hooray for the pantry! Your kitchen is amazing -- I love (uh, envy) that island! Hope you are enjoying spreading out and settling in!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley