Saturday, August 29, 2009

Some cuteness for your day

Can you believe this Beauty will be starting school next Thursday? NO, me either... don't worry her hair will be cut by then!

Oh mom you have the camera? Ok I am coming, you know how cute I am....take my picture...

why this is upside down... don't know... why Luke is stuck in that chair? I don't know that either but boy it was funny.

Seriously she loves her picture taken...
Dress up anyone?
Who is that Princess? Or Prince?
YIKES Luke had to dress up with all the girls.

1 comment:

The Conductor said...

Seriously, Chantel -- how can you NOT be taking pictures all day long? They are cute, that's for sure. And used to being in front of the camera -- a good thing. =)

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley