Friday, December 18, 2009

2 days 3 Gingerbread houses!

I have never made Gingerbread houses before and in 2 days I have made 3! One of my own, and 2 with the kids. (Mostly Allie, Though Luke helped clean up the icing, with his mouth!) We had a fun time of it, and I am sure we will keep it up in the years to come. Though I have no idea what to do with the sugar creations now...They get kinda messy as Luke keeps picking away at them!


These are the houses the kids helped with The one below kept trying to fall apart on us so we had to put Triskets under the roof to hold it up!

Above is my house I made without kid help I am sure you can tell! haha

And here is your Dose of the Cuteness for the day....
She loves scarves!

And eating her Gingerbread man...

2 comments:

Beckey said...

So Cute, you know what someone suggested to me last year but it's TOTALLY cheating...hot glue the house together first so you don't worry about it falling apart while decorating and then decorate over the hot glue. We haven't done our house yet but probably will this week and I MAY cheat! I hate it when the roof slides off!!! All of yours are super cute!

The Conductor said...

Thanks for the dose of cuteness for the day. Love it. Great houses!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley