Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Can't you hear them shouting it? These cousins are having a great time together, and they had a Fabulous Christmas! Here they are all in their new Christmas Jammies...
Allie got her Mermaid Barbie, Adam got a new BYU hat since he lost his one I got him last year!The girls looking intently for their names
OH the Joy...Look at that face!
I love these two it just shows the real feel of it all... Luke was awesome he got on a pretty good roll and ended up opening Whittney's present and Mine! hahaAmy and Munich had a nice day Munich got a new iPhone, and Amy got a new Nikon camera.
Both Amy and I got spa days, and I got a new battery for my Camera which is exciting. Jumper cables, and some RainX, a curling iron...
The kids where totally spoiled and had a blast.
It was a Very fun day, we had Whittney Crespin over with us and our friend Bev who is our adopted grandpa figure...We had a nice Pork Loin Roast for dinner with green beans and potatoes. It was yummy.

WE hope you had a Lovely Christmas and hope your New Years is Safe and that next year brings great joy and improvements for you and yours!

1 comment:

The Conductor said...

Wow, looks like a fun Christmas for you! Have I really been such a slacker I haven't looked at your blog in this long?? Doesn't mean I haven't thought of you, I promise. I always love seeing your pics and hearing your fun captions!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley