Saturday, December 12, 2009

Winter has set...

We had a little storm though south of here was hit hard, we as always missed out on the good stuff...But it was still fun and I hope it will snow more before Christmas! Of course After Christmas I am pretty much done with Winter... But sadly I live in the land of long winters So it will be done in about April.

Allie and I had fun playing in the snow while the little kids slept
Little kids enjoying their foods....Luke loves TimBits and Phoebe loves her Mac and Cheese!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

My friend that live in Rochester got stuck in the storm while driving from Buffalo to Rochester and had to stay overnight in a hotel...so it must have been really bad! Glad it didn't hit you guys that hard!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley