Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fun on a Tuesday night...

While at the mall looking for Secret Santa Gifts for Adam's work the kids spotted this fun Bungie jumping trampoline set up... Luke was SO excited he wanted ON! Allie didn't want to go at first, till after Luke had gone then she changed her mind. I thought for sure Luke would get scared once he was ON the trampoline getting hooked up to the thing but No he says Fun Mom! What a Nut! But I decided if we had one of these My kids would be entertained ALL the time! and Very Fit too!




2 comments:

Elisa said...

Wow!! That does look really fun (and SCARY too). They were going pretty high. Luke looks so cute just jumping away!! I kinda want to try it out!

The Conductor said...

What a great idea! Do they let adults on?? Looks like fun (though I'm betting my kids would be a little nervous to try it)!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley