Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!
This is the Kids Easter Haul....
We actually did "Bunny" Easter last night so we could save Sunday for Jesus, I am excited about that and the kids have no clue, Hopefully tomorrow will be more mellow minus all that chocolate! Maybe!
I got Allie and Phoebe matching skirts for Easter.... They look so cute, these are just a few I got of them before heading out in a rush tonight... Next week I hope to get some Nice pictures, including Luke, Not wearing a BYU shirt as a Dress shirt! He wouldn't Not wear it! Oy!
Just look at this girl! She is So cute! ahhh! Cute!
PS, I know this one below is blury just in case you are wondering.... it is So CUTE! oh MY!

Haha very funny, I just noticed though that the kids are All wearing "Holiday" shirts, NONE of which are appropriate! Yikes, that is funny though!
And Happy Fourth of ValentinWeen....I mean Easter!

No comments:

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley