Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend in Palmyra

We were able to head up to Palmyra this weekend, it was lots of fun, I think Allie missed her Grandpa She cried all the way home from the trip... Thankfully we can go back lots! They have a little apartment we can use while we are there if it isn't signed out to others. It was Very handy! They themselves have a pretty cute little apartment and it is right next to the Sacred Grove and Smith Farm house.... The kids favorite part was the "Secret Bed" haha you know a Hideabed! Thrilling!
Think she missed them? Yeah me too!
Allie got a private tour from her Favorite Missionary! Elder Grandpa!

Playing outside of the apartment Phoebe Biffed it it was so funny she didn't get hurt but it looks SO bad! She loves to run down hills!
Above was my outfit from today, I think it was pretty cute... it is the skirt I got at the thrift store....

1 comment:

Scott said...

Love the skirt. So cute. Rylee said to tell you she wants to go on an adventure like Allie. I told her your blog name.

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley