Monday, April 5, 2010

Hikeing and Random pictures...


Phoebe was tired after walking pretty much the whole hike. Seriously she was Awesome, she didn't want any help and would stick her hand out to get help over roots then let go the second she was done! haha




You know we are funny!


Eternal Flame! We Made it! It was So much fun, and I found myself wondering why we have been so stupid for so many years, Note to self need to go into the woods MORE!

Wish I had brought my Real Camera these are all from the iPhone! Next time, We were on the spur this time!

They had a blast not a single whine heard. Except from Phoebe when we told her she couldn't jump in the river! She really tried to jump it was pretty funny thankfully Adam was there! haha

I'm Phoebe I love long walks in the woods and no you can't help me I will do it myself

Easter carnaval our landlady took us too, it was 85 our bunny's started melting! It was fun! Adam and his dad goofing with the camera! And below that Bee got stuck in the broken chair I have no idea how! But pretty cute anyway!

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Glad you made it to Eternal Flames! We love it there!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessie said...

ilove the pic of you with P on your shoulders! your soo photogenic!!!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley