Friday, April 9, 2010

My hair... boo hoo

I have wanted to get my hair cut for a long while now, and so last night was the night...Well it didn't go as I had planned...But I guess I need to do what Joseph B. Wirthlin's Momma told him to do...Come what may and Love it! Hopefully I will figure it out...Problem is A. the bangs are too short/choppy... and it is way to trendy for my lazy ways, it sucks into my head I feel bald because my hair is So thick normally... Not so much now...




So today I curled it and I like it much better this way but it was so much work! Hopefully I will find medium ground...Soon!

1 comment:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I don't think it's bad at all! It's really cute! You look great with both long and short hair,lucky you!

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley