Monday, April 23, 2007

Another wonderful day

Well I hear it is soon to end Yet again but today was another beautiful day! I was HOT! I haven't been hot since last year~! We played outside even ate breakfast out on the patio, and then some pals came over, then we walked to Wegmans and came home JUST IN TIME. It rained for about 20 minutes and Even that was lovely! I was so refreshed by it it smelled so nice!



Adam and Allie practicing their dance moves!

This beautiful girl is NONE OTHER THAN ......... LUCAS!
Allie got a bit of blackmail for the future!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

cute baby girl:) poor Luke, her will be so mad at you in a few years. My Mom did that to my brother and he still doesn't let her live it down! Good luck with that!

Beckey

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley