Friday, April 20, 2007

OH THE BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE! and a ton of random pictures

I honestly can't say enough about the effects of Sun on my mood! Today is BEAUTIFUL and I feel like I could take on anything....Not that I am inviting it but I feel Better than I have in Weeks! Even though I didn't get anymore sleep than any other night. We have been cleaning the house, outside playing a bit, we went in the basement and dug out shorts for Allie. Vacuumed even under the couch! Cleaned off the table, put the tomato plants outside for sun of their own and I think they have grown an inch themselves! It was HOT out there, I was warmer than I have been since Last September. It is amazing! I love it! Just in time for finals! HA!
Chantelly


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

In all of living have much of fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley